CITY VIP CONCIERGE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME ALL THOSE ATTENDING THE 2012 CES INTERNATIONAL TRADESHOW J

CITY VIP CONCIERGE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME ALL THOSE ATTENDING THE 2012 CES INTERNATIONAL TRADESHOW J
702.741.CITY(2489)

Monday, May 2, 2011

I've got a new FAVORITE restaurant in Las Vegas.


"MASTRO'S" located inside the CRYSTALS Luxury Shopping Center.

APPETIZER: Sauteed Sea Scallops...Seriously "to die for"...

MAIN COURSE: Bone In Filet accompanied by the Sauteed Asparagus
I'm NOT kidding, "The BEST Filet I've EVER had"

DESSERT: Which I rarely indulge in but I'm so glad I did.
The MASTRO'S Signature Warm Butter Cake.
"There's a reason why they call it their Signature".

The Staff is genuinely kind, extremely knowledgeable and you can tell they LOVE their restaurant.

* If your seeking a truly memorable dinning experience?
Do yourself and your loved ones a favor.
Make reservations at MASTRO's

Tell them the City Center Concierge sent you.

All The Best

Streeter
702.741.CITY(2489)
info@CityCenterConcierge.com
www.CityCenterConcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment